The Galaxy Watch 5 and the Watch 5 Pro are among the most-anticipated smartwatches of the year.
I don’t want to bother you with a lengthy article about this easy process. So long story short, let’s go to the steps.
Easy Way To Set-Up Your Smart Watch 5
1. Connect your watch 5 to the included charge.
2. Press the top right button to turn the watch on.
3. Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.
4. Tap the Start Button in the app.
5. When prompted, tap the Confirm button to verify the code appearing on your phone and on Galaxy Watch 5
6. Create or Log into your Samsung account.
7. Provide Access to the Galaxy Wearable App So it can locate your Watch 5.
8. In review page, read Terms and Conditions, and Samsung Privacy Notice.
9. Enable and disable the ability for your device to send “diagnostic data.” in the option.
10. Tap Agree button in the bottom right corner.
11. Now tap OK button to link.
12. Tap Allow or Deny to provide access to the services that you want to use.
14. Tap the toggle to have your Smart Watch 5 use Google Cloud Sync, Usage and diagnostic reports, Location access.
15. Once Reviewed, tap the Continue Button.
16. You can skip or Select your Google account that you want to use with Galaxy Smart Watch 5.
17. If you added your Goolge account then tap Copy button to copy your account to the Watch.
18. Verify your identity using phone’s PIN or biometric scanner.
19. You can Skip or If you want to backup on previous smartwatch, tap the Next button.
20. Wait for the process to complete, after completion your Galaxy Watch 5 will begin waking you through the gesture tutorial and other things.
In order to get familiar with the different options and features of the Wearable app, you can dive into the various settings. Adding new watch faces, changing your notification settings, and using the Galaxy Wearable app to find your watch if you misplace it are all included in this.